Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things....Always...

I actually used this little purse....while shopping, on Tuesday...
What a Cool Thing!
These are a few little treasures, I gathered, the last couple of days.... It's 95 out...and I really didn't feel like unloading...and wrestling with the big stuff...or...any stuff...for that matter...
Like Old Mother Hubbard....I also found our Cupboards...bare...
So...I hooked up with Liz...and Miss Scarlett...we ate lunch...and grocery shopped...
It was great seeing them...
I'll unload...first thing...in the morn...
Hope Ya'll have a Lovely...Evening...
Love to Ya....
Barb C.
{Liz just called...thanked me...for helping out...at the grocery store...
 since she's been home with Scarlett...times have been tight... One income... I was happy to help...
sooo happy...{she didn't ask....not for one cent....}
 It made me think...of all the folks...who make it possible, for me...to help....
 All the folks...who purchase...these well loved treasures...I gather.... and support...
We are so blessed...to be surrounded by the most Amazing People...
To Those Amazing Folks...I...Thank You.....Every One...of You...
Thank You....
and...I Thank God... For sending His Amazing Angels... Our Way...} 
You Know...Who You Are...
Thank You...
{The 'Always' thing... as some of you...may know... we are there...for you... no matter....Always...Always...}
Very Organized....sooo unlike me...
This was one of my most favorite treasures...yep...it's chipped...but...it's so sweet... love the chickens...and the plump little woman...
Found a Pile of these...for Lynn and Lea...but kept this one...for me...it was the Gnarliest one... fits in great...with all of the Gnarliness here...at home....

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

One of my favorite things is an ironstone pitcher that says "water" on the front that I bought from you -- & it has a big ole crack down the front. If it helps any, it's 100 today in Springfield. Jan

Simply Iowa said...

I remember that Lovely Old Pitcher...
Thanks...Jan...
and...no...You sweating... doesn't make me feel any better...
Stay Cool Girl!
Love to You....
Barb C.