Friday, September 2, 2011

A Few More Gatherings....

Sweet Iron Settee....and a Very Cool Stand.... Love It...
and...of course....Sweet Nicky.... always has John within his sights....
Devoted....
The Red Blanket Chest...is all hand dovetailed....and has shocking blue paint, under the red.... very Old...{mid 1800's} The little tool chest is a Sweetie! Very Clean....and great for a Christmas Display....
The funky little stool....is from the 30's....and just FUN!
Well.. it isn't Louie... but it's a Dolly... I Love a French Style....
Found some gnarly rakes... and a Cool Silage Fork...{great for a Wine Glass Rack!}
This is an Old Hog Oiler...that is split in two... I put the spacers under the halves...and I'll have John put planter plates, for the foot...these will be AWESOME Urns!
{Love the writing on the underside... coooool!...actually....Gnarly....}

1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

Barb, I have never heard of a hog oiler before! I have never seen one - or if I did, I didn't know what it was. I grew up on a farm, but we didn't have hogs. Thanks for the info. They will make great urns!

Leaving in the morning for Brimfield. :-)