Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Harvest Sale....Day Two!

It was a Lovely Day....Filled with Lovely People.... Paula brought our Lunch...Thank You.... Sweet Connie and Janet...found their way...to the Rabbit Hole... {Love Them!} as did So Many Wonderful Folk....Some...I haven't seen...for so long.... The Kids all made an Appearance.... Brother in Law, Jim...stopped by...with some of my late Sister, Chery's things... {that was a bit hard to take...today...Chery was here, helping me during my very first sales... there isn't a sale, that happens here...that I don't feel a part of her, with me.... I do miss her so....I was a bit off my pins....after that....}
Nancy...{Rug Cottage} and her Darling Daughter, Jessica, were here, late this Evening....Jessica...is a Wonderful Vocalist....and sang 'Over the Rainbow', for us...at the Shop...tonight...what a Lovely Treat...
I do feel so blessed....To have such Amazing Folks....surrounding....my Spirit....
My Family...and Friends...are Truly...The Wind Beneath My Wings....
I could go on and on...listing them...one by one...but...I think they all know...who they are....My Love...and Thanks...to each....
I'm exhausted...the Sale is Going Great...More stuff coming in...Look forward to seeing You...
Love to Ya...
My Gift.... Gayle N., brought this 1830's Lusterware Tea Pot, out to the sale....it made it...under the Old Oak...on an Open Table...while the Winds Howled...Yesterday.... I was running past...and caught a Glimpse.....I stopped dead in my tracks....and picked it up.... The handle has an Amazing Wire Repair...  I Melted....
Michael, from Leftovers....educated me, on these Repaired Art Forms....
This is my Treasure from Fall Harvest Sale...2011...
 Love It.... Love...this Old Gnarly....Most Wonderful Stuff...and all the Folks...Who Love it..as Dearly...as me....

Amazing Stained Glass....just came in...This Afternoon! Wowza!

Cool Stuff!
Lovely...old Cupola....Waiting for You!
Ahhh....the Wind...Beneath my Wings..... So Many....I am...and have been blessed with....During my Life's Journey... from day...to day... moment to moment...you all...are truly....
The Wind Beneath My Wings....
Thank God...for All of You....
Thanks to Everyone...who has Shopped...Visited... Helped...Love to Ya...
Two Days Left...!
Barb C.


No comments: