Saturday, September 17, 2011

Collections....

I gathered these wonderful collections... from a Lovely Woman....who had brought things, to Sisters' Garden, to sell during the Open House....{which was Packed with People today! YEAH!!!} I so enjoyed visiting with her.... these buttons, and sewing odds and ends... were her Grandmothers... she had just thought of something...as we visited... she hadn't put out yet...and reached into a box... pulled out an envelope, holding this stunning Pearl Heart...and beautiful Locket...that was also, Eleanor's Grandmothers... I nearly melted.... she was there, yesterday, as well.... if she would have gotten it, and several other things out, she recalled, just while visiting with me....they all would have been long...gone...
I do believe...everything happens, for a reason...
The Beautiful Heart....goes with my collection... of Heart Reminders...of Dad...
 The other little treasures...will fall into the hands... they were also, meant for....ones...who will love, and appreciate them...a few...already have...
I saw many friends...at Sisters...So Many Kind People...today...and yesterday...
Love This Old Stuff...
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{12 days...'til The Fall Harvest Sale....oh...dear....}

2 comments:

sue in mexico mo said...

I don't comment very often, but please know that I read and enjoy ALL of your posts.

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...so much...Sweet Pea...
The comments, and E-mail...mean so very much...
Thank You...
Love to You...
Barb C.