Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ahhhh.....Down The Rabbit Hole...{I'm gonna let it Shine!}

This is Carol...and 'Barbara'...{she looks much more like a 'Barbara', Carol...than a 'Barb'...{Oh Dear!} and Bob, hiding behind the grasses, of the Old Fountain...{I'm with ya, Bob...No Images of Me...either!}
I have decided to stay close....to the...People...Places...and Things...that I hold dear....
Thought it would be a quiet day....I'm only Open on Sundays... but, nothing could be further from the truth....I was surrounded by  Angels...all...day.... beginning with Bob and Carol...from Southern Iowa..... It was great seeing them....they took some neat old Treasures home, with them.... this Old Oil Painting....was one of them....Carol said....she was going to name her Barb...{oh dear...} I do Love That Girl....
I so enjoyed their visit... and look forward to seeing them at The Fall Harvest Sale!!!
Then, Liz, and Miss Scarlett popped in....we went to lunch.... then...worked in the tent...where Miss Scarlett...took a nap...on the Wonderful Old Feather Tick... on the Gnarly Old Rope Bed.... dare I say....she slept like a Baby? Oh My.... I soooo wanted to join her....It was a Most Beautiful Day.... Then...Bethany popped in....it was Great seeing her....and Mark...he gathered a few treasures....then Pattie, {Fern Hill, South Amana, Iowa} She stayed all afternoon... tho....I have found my peace... finally... it was so great...being surrounded, by Angels... wow.... Got a lovely call....from Gail H., and Wanda...{Gatherings , Anamosa, Iowa} She has gotten some wonderful things in....so has Pattie, at Fern Hill....They both have flipped their stores....wow...I can't wait to see what they have done....
Had a Gal stop by....that I didn't know.... she kept walking through the Rabbit Hole.... and kept saying how much she enjoyed it.... said I should charge admission....this place is so cool....{ That really made me feel good...} She kept complimenting... and was very sincere... she bought a sweet Nun Statue... for her niece... after she left...Pattie said, she seemed so familiar.... I said, "That's how Angels are....they seem very familiar...tho...I know...we have never met"...
I truly felt enveloped...today... by Angel Wings.... I had lost my cool... the last few days... blew some ear drums out....and...there is a dark cloud of profanity....hanging over the Village of Fairfax... {That's the Fightin' Irish in me...Right is Right...and all...}
Today....I feel Closure....
I gave everything away... including the money I paid him....{it's all tainted...you see...
weeny roast material...} 
I told my friend...to keep it all... and...I am done...
and...
I am...
Done...
I so enjoyed...the Spirituality...of The Rabbit Hole...The Sunshine... Kind People...and Love...I felt today...
Hope, each and everyone... enjoyed their day...as well....
Love, to You...
Barb C.
I am at Peace....
Angels...
Peace...
Thanks to all... who stopped by...and called...If You don't already Know it...You Are Angels... Thank You...For Making My Little Light....Shine....brighter...and Brighter!!!!
Love to You....

No comments: