Friday, June 3, 2011

When Te Sun Goes Down...

Tho...difficult to see...these are the Coolest Lawn Chairs...Ever! Some neighbors brought them...Wowza...Thank You for Thinking of Us!
Like 'em!!!!
Finally...Warm Weather... a week ago...we were wrapped up, under the Old Oak...in Quilts....Today...I was mowing...and trimming trees...barefooted....in a Sundress! Yeah!!!! {oh dear}....
It Was Grand!
I'm headed for a Graduation Party....Paige...Steph's Darling Daughter... has Graduated... Yeah!!! I finally got rid of my Farmer's Tan...today....and..am a little pink...{I'm wearing a sleeveless dress, out next weekend... striped arms..will not due!}
Everything always looks so fresh...after mowing...I walked over the Lawn, this evening... enjoyed the Fountain...got a nice misting...with the wind blowing.... it's almost 6:30....and still almost 90 out....Yipee!!!!
Hope the Sun is Shining...Wherever You Are...
Love, to Ya...
Barb C.


We planted these Babies, last year.... in a concrete block...seems they are very happy there!!!

No comments: