Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kalona Shopping....

I took these images a week ago.... a friend had told me about Magdalena's....and she was right...it was Darling! The Lawn was incredible.... wow....Allyson, and I had so little time...we couldn't get everywhere....gee... guess we'll have to go back!!!!!
Plan on spending the day, in and around Kalona.... There is Great Food....and the Cheese Factory, is just minutes from Sisters' Garden...Rug Cottage...Old Man's Creek.... {closer to Frytown, on, and near Hiway 1}...It's an Amish Area... so there is all sorts of goodies, for the eyes...and for the appetite! I love driving down the gravel roads...taking in the Beauty.... It's Lovely! Click on the images to enlarge!
Magdalena's phone is...319-656-2168...
when I clicked to enlarge... it was pretty blurry....Just go....The shops are all different, and fun! Once you get there...they will all send you to the next...they are a Great Group of Shop Owners!!!!

No comments: