Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Have Hit The Wall....

{TO HEAR MUSIC...SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE....AND HIT THE 'PLAY' Arrow...GRRRR.... I'll find something else...asap...just not today...or this week...Grrrrrr...The first song...will be my thoughts....for each post...{I have to have music...}

Well I knew it would happen...It took a week... but...I hit the wall....yesterday...
 Today...I am crankin'...{momentarily}with mega amounts of Starbuck's.... rushing through my veins!!!!
I walked to the Shop...this morn...with Coffee Mug...and full pot...of a wicked brew.... {now empty}
Oh my...I sat in the Greenhouse....watched the Fountain... listened to the Birds... and thoroughly enjoyed the Moment...
Made a few calls...to friends...I wish were here, enjoying the Beautiful Morning...with...and thought about the ones....a cell phone can't reach...and wish...they were here...too...
Then....Folks started popping in...I apologised for my uncombed hair...and bare feet... but...no one seemed to mind a bit...
I have a very busy week, coming up... I'll go buy another 10 pounds of  'Espresso Roast'...and turn it loose...oh dear...
Happy Sunday!
Barb C.
{think it's Irish Pina Colada Night...{ Pina Colada Mix...with Rum...and Bushmills Irish Whiskey...served over Lots of Ice...Garnished with a Pineapple Chunk...and a Big, Fat...
 Juicy.... Strawberry....mmmmm....mmmm...}{I'll have an image...later...if I mix one up now...well...I'd have to drink it...and...it's a bit too early...to start that!}
{I have to laugh...as I just re-read this...A Dear Friend said to me... recently...one of the things he likes most, about me...is I never care what I look like.... I was taken back...for a second...then...I realised...it was a compliment...}
I am like the Mad Hatter... a Mood Ring...
Some days...I gussy up...others...well...not so much...It Is...What It Is...I am...what I am....
Love to Ya...
You...be, as you are....
Barb C.

No comments: