Friday, June 10, 2011

FERN HILL'S SILVER CELEBRATION!!!

I wanted to remind you...about this Milestone... {click on the image, to Enlarge...}
I have known Pattie for at least 14 years... wow... Fern Hill is a Destination, here in Eastern Iowa...From Gorgeous Antiques...to the most unusual, Quilting Fabric...The store has 3 floors...fully decorated... and always ready to inspire... It's a Very Soulful Place...Fern Hill carries something, for everyone....
Their Sale...is running 25% off... during certain hours...of the day...so please click the image to see what you may want to take in!
I'll see ya There!


{Allyson and I are taking off around noon.... heading to Kalona... Checking out Sisters' Garden...Rug Cottage...and all of the Shops in the area...I am anxious to go to the Antique Show, downtown, Kalona...I think we'll stop for lunch...at Augusta's, in Oxford...It's New Orleans Style Food...then...tonight...I'm going out to Supper with our Neighbor....May...She's from Ireland...and I Love her...we have promised each other...a Supper...for 10 years...it's about time...Someday...I'd like to go with her to Ireland... we have talked about it...many times... ahhhh ...Ireland...my Roots...
Some Day....
I had a Crazy Busy Day...Yesterday....With the Truck down...I was running to appointments...then having to double back...with the FIXED TRUCK {THANKS JOHN!!!} and load....John had to go with, at the last stop...I bought two awkward benches, out of a basement...{Thanks Gail!!!} and a 28 foot extension ladder....and an upholstered chair...{poor John hooked his arm, on a handrail...and tore the skin right off...he doesn't get off on the pain...oh dear....} and....lots of littles...Didn't get home 'til after 7....then met with a nice lady, that had a Chandelier...and some Frenchy type things...so...it was late....The Shop is all torn up...I'm moving furniture....oh dear...  I think I really do...get off..on the Pain!!!!}
Love to Ya!
Barb C,

4 comments:

Mary Ellyn said...

Hey Barb...just saw your blog and checked it out....and...you are fantastic! When are you coming to Dubuque? I have been missing you. Lunch/dinner served at any time! Love ya...Mary Ellyn

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Mary Ellyn...
You...are the One...That Amazes Me!
I would so Love to Hook Up With You!
Remember...I need Roomies...for Heart Of Country..in Feb.... You are at the Top of My List, Babe!
Ring Me!
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.

Mary Ellyn said...

We'll talk about Heart! Don't tempt me! I'll be your way this week some time..going to Smokehouse..Mary Ellyn

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Mary Ellyn...
We'll do Lunch!!!
or...Supper!
Love to Ya!!!
Barb .