Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crazy...Busy...Day....

I have a Crazy, Busy Day...coming down the pipeline! and...I OVERSLEPT!!! Always a Wonderful way to start the Day....!
I have Folks Coming....Going...Treasures to Gather...Folks to Call...and Deals to Make....{banking...doctor...and groceries...} And...I have got to get the Huge tables ready for the show...Oh Dear...TIC TOC!!!
Have a Lovely Day!
Barb C.
{I bought this Old Ansonia...{1870's or so...}Many years ago...the base is a little rough...and I have to shim it....the glass is cracked, in a couple of places...but it is the little Clock's original glass...and it runs like a top! It's just a little 30 hour...{I have to wind it everyday...} but when it strikes...it is absolutely Beautiful...as if it is saying thanks, for winding me...}

No comments: