Tuesday, May 17, 2011

'Simply Iowa'...on Facebook!

After visiting with Laura...{The Rusty Pumpkin} she inspired me, so... Thought I'd also give Facebook a try...!
I have it set up...and will post images...and events.... so....if the blog, is TMI....{too much information....{thanks, Michael}....I didn't know what this meant...it's an age thing...oh dear...} You can check out Facebook...
This Blog...is my therapy...and...if you have been a follower, for more than 5 minutes...you plainly see....I Need Therapy....
I am on the Road, today! First, meeting with a Customer...then, delivering a Most Wonderful Old...Old Stock Tank...{a customer called, while I was in Rochester, with it, for sale...and bought it, over the phone...so...it came back home, with me!} Then....I am Soooo Excited....I have been trying to purchase the coolest.....Gnarliest Thing...for over a Year....and....Finally.... Got 'er Done!!! Yippee!!! It's incredibly heavy....but....Incredibly Cool!!!!! If it doesn't sell.... Who Cares!!!! It'll go with me...to the Poor House!!!!
Images....{if I survive Loading it} Later!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: