Saturday, May 28, 2011

Seriously....Dude....Oh My...It was a GREAT Opening Day!

I Love Seeing Young People...Buying Antiques....{I Love these Girls....they are soooo fun!} I watched them, as their Gears were Spinning!
Kristi, and Audrey, popped in...{Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats...} I didn't get images...Dang! and some of Tommie's Pals...{FUEL} It's been Wonderful, meeting so many new faces...
My Wisconsin Girl.....Becky...and her Best Bud! I Love these Girls... They also drive 4 hours, each way...to shop...They brought the trailer....and...FILLED IT!!!! Yipee!!!
Liz and Justin 'J'.... Oh My...It was so great having all the Activity...Fun!
Here's some of the Crew...around the Old Oak...Mark, Katie....Pegadoo...Aletha...Maurina....
So many friends popped in... Linda, Janet...{thank you... for driving 4 hours...each way...I know that makes a very long day....} Kim...{I'm so sorry to hear about the flat tire.... that Stinks!...but...so glad to see ya... and Please send images of the Amazing Velvet Drapes...{if you need a hand, with them, let me know....they will be stunning...Trust Me....}
I was so surprised by how many Bloggers and followers came to visit! Yeah!!!! They know me, better than I do...! Friends and neighbors....Mary S...Chery...{I wanted to Get PICTURES!!!! They Looked to Dang CUTE!!!!}
Liz...Miss Scarlett...and Stacia...our Neighbor Girl....who has moved to Minnesota... It was like a Reunion, here, yesterday....My Sister, and Cousin, whom I Never see...slid in....{they knew I had to be home, this weekend...}  Oh My... I was so busy...I had little time to visit with everyone I wanted to....it was great seeing everyone...!!!!}
Seriously...Dude...
Oh My Gosh,,,,This Neighbor gal came rollin' in, as we were all wrapped in quilts...frozen, under the Old Oak...{if that tree could talk...oh my...}
I have never heard anyone give someone such LIP! Poor Mark..... {and Dan {Jo-Dans}....This Little Gal...had them spinning...and us falling off our seats! It was like a watching a Comedy Routine.... oh dear....
{when this Gal...stood at the table....under the Oak...turned to Mark...Ordered him, to help her... rolled her eyes... as she looked at him, all bundled up, in the quilt...and said.."Seriously, Dude"....I Nearly FELL OFF MY CHAIR!!! You Simply Had to Be Here! Oh My...
{she was a Pistol...Seriously....}
Ahhh....SWEET VIKKI!!!!!
She brought us TWO HUGE TRAYS OF AMAZING CINNAMON ROLLS!!!! {Huge...Cinnamon Rolls!} Bless her Heart!!!! She Truly is an Angel!!!!
Thank You Darling!!!!!

It was A Great Day....'til the very end...Dan, Jo, Dale, Mark, Peg, Maurina and I sat around the Old Oak...{Froze} sipped Margs, 'til late...Then went to Leonardo's, and had Pizza...{Thanks Dan and Jo....for a Lovely Supper!}
We had a Great crowd...and lot's of fun folk...'til late! {after Dusk...}
We have Mega Arranging to do, today! The weather has been difficult....cold....a little rain.... but...all in all...what ya gonna do....HAVE FUN ANYWAY!!!
Thanks to Carolyn...and Gayle N. for bringing cool stuff out... and helping!
It was great seeing Sandy  {Amazing Grace, Amana, Iowa} and so many others...
I have got to go...
Everyone is already here, working...but, I told 'em...I Had to Check in with all of my Sweet Blogland Friends!
More later!
Love to ya!
Barb C.

2 comments:

Virginiarose said...

Hey sweet pea I stll am planning on coming out before the weekend is over. had to work yesterday at Park place.
I'll try to bring the Queen of Hearts
GOOD LUCK HAVE A GOOD SHOW GINGER

summersundays-jw said...

I'm so jealous. Would have loved to have been there but spent the weekend cleaning out my garage with a garage sale. Sold everything so I'm ready to go again. No one brought me cinnamon rolls. Good luck today! Jan