Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Birthday Gift...

I watched John...Tare Off... as I was Loading the truck....for deliveries, early in the morn... Thought... he might be getting me a Birthday Card... we don't exchange...anymore....
After I got the truck loaded...I came up to the house.... then...John came in...carrying a garbage bag.... with something inside... it was a Lovely Ironstone Platter.... with a Beautiful Bow.... I looked at him... and said..."Colleen".... {I knew he had gotten this gift, for me... from my Sweet Friend...Colleen Boland Frese... The Bow...gave it away.... she took care of John... for me.... what a Sweet Pea...Thanks... Colleena....} Thanks John...I Love it! Ahhh... Ironstone... and...driving across town.... what a Sweet Heart!
We celebrated, my Birthday, tonight... I am on the road, tomorrow...making my first delivery, before 7....then... meeting with a friend... and hopefully buying some fun stuff... then... shopping What Cheer...then....Supper, at Phat Daddy's..... in Marengo, Iowa... with Joy, and Pals...from Colorado.... it will be a Long.... Birthday ...all good....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
Actually...I was Thrilled... John sanded, and fixed the headlights, on Sweet Sally.... I Really Appreciated That!

No comments: