Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Angels....

My Angels..
 I came down with a Killer... near Migraine, yesterday....and these Darlings went to the Store and got some life saving Aleve....
It took it away...but.....then...I was Exhausted....Drained... but... pretty much got the booth set....
Silly me.... didn't eat anything.... yesterday.... until Michael's...last night...then...started in on the Best Gold Margs.... oh dear....
{and...a Martini...on the House!}
I was so stressed... yesterday.... literally shaking....{Steph {Stephanie Brandenburg Studios....Camelot Cottons}and I are running parallel Dreams...it seems, these days... she was stuck on ice...with Semi's overturned...everywhere, on her way to Salt Lake.....and had to set her booth...with MAJOR STUFF....alone...totally alone...}
and.... Nothing I can do...or she can do... to change it... but...keep working...
Thankfully, it's been a Good Show... and My  Friends {customers} have been Amazing.... They are why I keep coming back....I Love 'Em!!!
I'll try and get some images of the show... today...
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: