Saturday, May 21, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Sale...Coming Together!!!

Sounds Like A Lot of Friends, are Bringing Some Mighty Fun Stuff!!!! {all priced to Sell!}
Primitives... Oak...{ruff and...some ready!} Farm...Garden....Textiles.... {I have been unpacking some Darling Treasures from Sweet Gail H.! Thank You!}
I picked up some very cool stuff...this week....We have 3 tents up...Cindy B. {smokehouse square.... is bringing some treasures...and another tent!}
Peg and I are taring into the sheds, tomorrow.... Can't Wait!!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{I'll have images, of some of the Goodies... as they are set up!!!!}

4 comments:

Gatherings said...

ok Enough with that song!! I can just see them monkeys jumpin everywhre. IT makes me dizzy!

Simply Iowa said...

Perfect!!!!
That's Just What It's Like Around Here!!!
A Three Ring Circus!!!!
STEP RIGHT UP!!! STEP RIGHT UP!!! SEE THE LADY ON THE DEATH DEFYING HIGHWIRE!!! BALANCING A CUPBOARD IN ONE HAND...A CONCRETE URN IN THE OTHER WITH A GINORMOUS IRONSTONE PLATTER TEETERING ON HER HEAD!!!!
Ahhh...Yes...
A THREE RING CIRCUS!!!!
I do love a good circus....don't you?
Love to Ya...Sweet Pea...
Barb C.

Mary in Iowa said...

Love the music on your site - is this a CD you sell? See you this weekend! - Mary

Simply Iowa said...

Hi Mary...
I don't know which song you like... You can see, at the bottom of the page, what is playing...I play all sorts...depending on the post... Today... I have Pachelbel... and it is, one of my favorites...it soothes... my Heart Aches, for the Folks in Joplin...
Love to you...
Barb C.