Friday, April 1, 2011

Thank You...

I want to Thank...all of the Folks that Follow...this Crazy Ride...
As I sit here...sippin' a bit of Gnarly Head.. I want to say 'Thanks'... You really couldn't know... what you...mean to me...
Love...to Each and Everyone of You...
Barb C.
{spent the day...in the shop...with Daughter Liz...
and Miss. Scarlett...
Her Very First Visit... Down the Rabbit Hole...
 She seemed quite at Home...
 I gotta tell ya... Scarlett and I are cut from the same cloth... I held her....in my left arm...and kept workin'...with my right...it's a Multi Tasking... Maternal Thing...
{I could get Liz, or Justin, out of a car seat... change a diaper... and get 'em back...fastened... all at a red stop light...Really...}
I really Loved having them help out...Liz and I moved the sofa to the front of the shop...OH DEAR!!! What a Mess! Send Prayers my way...I have got to get this pulled together...Tic Toc!!!
Love...to Ya...All!
Barb C.
{if all else fails...I have Wine...and Chocolate...}

4 comments:

Gatherings said...

send me some chocolate! My kids raided the house and ate it all. My shop is ripped apart. Sold a big harvest table today with green legs and several other things. Busy changing everything. Keep up the good work!

Simply Iowa said...

Oh Honey...No Sending...
You Must...Fall Down
The Rabbit Hole...to be offered Wine...and Chocolate...
Hope You and Terry can Make one of the Evenings...it may be just...us...Brave Hearts...
Love to Ya...Sweet Pea!
Congrats..on the Sales...
I'm BROKE!!! Too Many Irons...Too Many Fires...
But... I have Wine... and Imported...Dark.... Chocolate...Mad Hatter Style...
Barb C.

summersundays-jw said...

You'll definitely get it done with chocolate & wine. Wish I could come. Enjoy that g'baby -- isn't it funny how they just adapt (especially when it's g'ma). Stella is coming tomorrow to spend the weekend with g'ma. Jan

Simply Iowa said...

You will be Missed!!!
I know...if it all goes South... I'll be in a Wonderful Comfort Zone... Down the Rabbit Hole!!!
Wish you could Join Us Jan!
Try and make the Memorial Day Weekend Sale!!!!
Love to Ya...Sweet Pea!
Barb C.