Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh...My....

Had a Most Amazing Day.... a bout of Food OBJECTION!!!!.... but ... then..seemed.... all was well...
Oh...Dear....
{Only...with poor...poor.... Michael...}
{I'm on the road to recovery.... a bit bent... and stupered.... oh dear...}
I found this Amazing Angel...at Sisters'.... just before 'nature called'.... oh my... poor Michael... my tummy said..."oh no"...Guess I'm getting..... old..... and....Rhubarb Pie Shakes.... are not for this old gal... Dang.....!!!!!
Had a Most Amazing Day!.... Artifacts.... Sisters' Garden...{oh my ... it was AMAZING!!!}..Barntiques... Fern Hill... Amana Colonies..... Oh Dear!!!!...{we both found Great Stuff!} then... Little Bo's.... a very...very...long day....{again...Midnight...} I felt like I was going to lose....well.... everything.... but...made it.....
We  have a very long couple of days ahead.... we will be heading to Chicago....The Botanic Garden Show...{pray for me....} {oh...dear..}{to be 30 again...}
Love to Ya....
Barb C.
{I'll have the camera fixed.... in the morn!} {Peg left...this morn...that started my gut rollin.... I missed her...long before she left.... tears....oh dear...}

4 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Do I hear Pepto Bismo calling your name???? Sure hope you can take your camera to the flower show. Looking forward to pictures & hope you feel better. Jan

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Jan!
I'm Much better today! {hungover....but...better!}
Camera is back online....I lost some of my images....but all is well, for the Garden Show!
Wish You were Coming!
Love to ya, Sweet Pea!
Barb C.

Gatherings said...

you better slow down a little! I am tired just reading your blog!

Virginiarose said...

what you tryin to do run the wheels of that poor little ford.
Iknow you are having a good time and you need it now and again.