Monday, April 4, 2011

New Arrivals....! I'm Getting EXCITED!

I will be getting many new pieces together, for the Garden Party....Hopefully...the Country Furniture will be Strewn About...Outside...Around the Shop... Like the Lilies...that are popping up Everywhere!!!...{I'll have it undercover, 'til Friday!} Much...no one has seen...I want to have some fun stuff...for those who make the trip...  The Shop is Packed!!!and CLOSED 'til Friday! {trust me...you Don't Want to Attempt the Fall...Down the Rabbit Hole...just...yet..!}
I'm getting EXCITED!
Love to Ya!!!
Barb C.
{ahhh...What a Good Nights Sleep Can Do...for an Old Goddess...}

2 comments:

Gatherings said...

no do not want to fall. Tripped last night and broke a toe. Thought it might need surgery but just have to tape it. Hurts bad but will live. What you got new?

Simply Iowa said...

Oh Dear...
Keep a close eye on the toe.... I know how much that hurts....
Got all sorts of treasures in....{one very cool piece...you would like...I think...}
Hope to see ya at The Garden Party!
We'll find ya a seat...and get that foot up...
Love, to Ya...
Barb C.