Thursday, April 21, 2011

La Meme Histoire...We Are All in The Dance...

Spring...Inside the Greenhouse...
Outside...
Not So Much....Brrrrrr...
{I snapped this...as I was walking away...and peeking through the dusty, French Entry Door...I Love It! Great Job!!!! {I even like the Dust....a Lily Munster Thing...I'm tellin' Ya!}

 As I was cleaning up...in the Shop...after Steph and I pulled...gently....the Massive Entryway...with Transom, and Sidelights... from the Bowels..of the Little Shop... {it was really a breeze....a Heavy Breeze.... but... none the less...a Breeze...Steph was shocked...how slick it went out...Tho...I Gotta Tell Ya...It left a Mess...in it's Wake...glad Peg is Far...Far...Away...} I snapped a couple of images, of a few Gatherings I'll be taking to Gold Rush! And... a few images of the Greenhouse... It's been sooo cold...and wet... It does my Heart Good...to See Life...The Crazy Moss...taking over the Old Fountain.... oh my....LOVE IT!!!!

A New, Old Door For The Greenhouse! Yeah! John surprised me, today! It actually Latches!!!


 

 
Another..."In The Grungy Mirror" Image... This one, {and the last, taken through a 15 year growth of Cob Webs} are the only images of myself...I like... {It's a Lily Munster Thing...} Hey...The Curly Willow...also makes a mighty fine filter! {almost as Gnarly as the Vintage Cob Webs!!!} {don't ask, how I did it...I don't know...}{love the willow, it looks like it's weaving through my eye....cooool! see...Tim Burton and I would be the best of Friends!}
Ahhh...Gnarly Velvet....
Big Apothecary Jars...
Huge...Floral Oil Painting... Old...Old... Wonderful....
More Grungy Apothecary Bottles... One Can Never Have Too Many....

I Love the Feist Song, that's lead... I have been playing her, in the shop...and Love.... Her!{I'll be playing her, here on the Blog, as well...} I have a smidgen of French, {my Paternal Grandmother} running through my veins... this song touched me... It means 'We Are All in The Dance'....ahh... So True...
L'Amour de vous...
Barb C.

4 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Love the post and I love Feist too! This song is wonderful! I can't wait to come stop by SOON!! Take care Barb! Shelley

Simply Iowa said...

Oh, Shelly...I melted...when I heard this song...Somehow...I already knew what it said...
"Life is a Dance...We All Have to Do...What Does the Music Require? People are Moving Together...Close as Flames in a Fire...Feel the Beat; Music and Ryhme...While There is Still Time...
We All Go Round and Round...Partners of Lost and Found...Looking for One More Chance...All I Know Is...We're All in The Dance"....
Ahhh...Life...Is A Dance... I have always told the Ones I Love...When You have the Choice, to Sit it Out...or Dance... DANCE!!!!... Life is Short!!! a Blink! {just be careful, not to intentionally step on anyones toes...} But DANCE!!!!
Hope to See Ya Soon!
Barb C.

cconz said...

Great shots of the greenhouse. I want one so bad! I miss you, so a trip is in order.

Simply Iowa said...

Miss You Too...
I never thought I would like a Greenhouse...I have black thumbs, as most know, by looking around my gardens... I tend to just let Nature take it's course... But, Cathie...on a Freezing Cold... Late...January day...the Sun Shining...I see the first sign of life... in the Clematis...With Life... there is Hope... It pulls me through...
You can come visit me...anytime... we'll enjoy 'Life'...together...
Love to ya...
Barb C.