Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Such a Long....Long...Wat to Fall....Down the Rabbit Hole...

Peg and I worked 'til 12:30...this morning...Why should it take us this long....?
It's a Long...Long Way to Fall...Down the Rabbit Hole....We have one room in the Shop...and the back Greenhouse...it may be late in the day...before the back one gets done...it is...what it is...
Peg will be putting out her Gourds, in the morn...Val brought out Amazing Soy Candles, her Daughter Abbey makes, with Gnarly Wine Bottles... They are wonderful...and very reasonable!
I have to be up in 5 hours...
See Ya!
Straight Off The Farm!!!!
I have more, we'll be putting out...when it stops raining... We have these all tarped...hopefully it will clear off late Morn!
The Bed belongs to Val...and I'm First on the List...when She's ready to Sell! COOL!
This one of the fountains we put together, the other day.... LOVE IT!!!
Barb C.

3 comments:

Amy N said...

OH Barb (and Peg)!! Everything looks AMAZING!!! I love the fountain!!! I'm sure this is only the tip of the iceberg!!! See ya on Sat. I'm not going to the auction....2 visitations this week and a crazy week at work.. I feel like I need to be home so that is what I'm doing. See ya soon!!!

vikki said...

~♥LoVe that Pegs' gourd sold & went to a wonderful home...LoVe when that happens! hope to git there tomorrow! still on the painting/staining interior doors...took 13 yrs to want them done, did not think it would take another 13 to have them done! they look wonderful & like wood... not white so am soo thrilled about that! everything looks soo great for your event & will look forward to seeing you & Peg, tomorrow sometime! {save some lace & olde books & jewels for me!} oh & chocolate, too! take care & loveya with many hugs & blessings, vikki♥~{Peg,too!}

Gatherings said...

Had a great time! Loved all the fountains going! It will be great to see them as everything starts to blossom! Love all my new treasures! Best of Luck!