Sunday, April 10, 2011

Images...of Angels....

It was a slow paced... laid back...day...Loved it... John and I even took a few minutes....on the swing...
Erica...and Elaine popped in, last night...{I didn't get any images of the Girls....but they were like a breath of Fresh Air!}
We had food and wine...friends meandering through... up til Midnight.... Mark and Michael....stayed 'til last call.... they are doing Collector's Eye and Midwest, today....{Mark called this morn...said he pulled a 'Barb'...slept through the alarm! oh my...}Peg was going to go with me, but has to see her daughter this morning.... So...Liz and I...and.. Miss. Scarlett are heading over to make a quick run through.... I will have the Shop open, Noon 'til 6, today.... Hope to see ya....
{I can't tell you what a Blessing all my Guests were to me....over the Weekend... Vikki..what an Angel.... Gail...Audrey...Marion...Connie...Jerri...AND PEG!!!!All of the Sweet Spirits who Graced the Path...to the Little Shop....Love 'em!
Even the Midnight caller...
My... my.... Truly a 'God' Thing...
{Peg KICKED TAIL with her amazing Gourds.... still a few Beauties Left!!!! Better come get one!!!!
Have a Most Amazing Day!
Barb C.

No comments: