Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter with the Fam....

This is Nick, Liz and Miss Scarlett... Some nice Ladies, where Nick works, made the Darling Lamb Cake, for them... Miss Scarlett was all dressed, in her Easter 'Best'...What a Little Princess!
Justin...and Justin 'J'...all Dressed in His Easter Sunday Best! What Handsome Lads! Justin 'J'...really should be called Mr. Personality... Oh Boy!!! He's a 'Charmer'!
Nicky was oblivious, to all the action... Polly...not so much... was fighting for attention...and hand outs, all day... I finally had her go to bed....SPOILED!{and feeling much better...back to her Old Self...}
Ah....There is no better place in the World, than Mama's Arms....
'J'...The 'Dipper'... I got a kick out of him....he had to dip everything he ate.... I don't care if it was a carrot...or strawberry...it HAD to be dipped in something.... and....he kept his napkin close... doesn't like his hands...or face mussed... {I was the same way...when I was little...oh dear...and look at me now... my hands are in EVERYTHING! I make Peg Crazy... Paint...glue...stain.... I have to have my hands in it!}
Miss Scarlett's Foot....Steph has been bugging me to get an image of her, as she calls them...'Feeps'... so...this is for Steph!

3 comments:

Betty G said...

Love the pics of the princess and the prince and the little lamb cake too. It is almost like being there. So glad to see you had a precious Easter. Love to you~Betty

Simply Iowa said...

It was a Day Filled with Memories...
Multifaceted Memories...
Love to Ya...Betty
Barb C.

Stephanie Brandenburg said...

Thanks for the feeps! They are so edible!!!