Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Don J. {Amana Colony Antiques}inspecting Miss.Scarlett....Liz has always just Loved Don.... She said how much she enjoyed visiting with him...and Everyone, on Sunday...
Promoter, Cathy Rawson, from The Midwest Antiques Show, and Liz, with Sweet Scarlett....I had a Blast Showing off my new 'porter'!
Sweet Colleen....I saw Many SOLD signs in her booth...As Always!
Ahhh Ginger...{virginia rose} She approved of the little Princess!
Poor Peg....got her her hand caught in the bathroom door....at Leonardo's...at supper, after the Show.....I know it's mean to laugh...when people get hurt...but Look at That Face!!!!

Sweet Gerri...and Michael....Oh my...between the two of them...the Life stories were mind boggling!
Mikey...carrying 'the pink thing'! What a Guy!
{I had a toy buyer, grab my pink purse, at the show...when I set it down, to look at something....I said "What are you doing Ed?...." {he was holding the purse, tight to his chest, like a football...}then... he got a horrified look on his face.... in a soft voice, with color draining from his face, he asked..."ah...is this...your...{big swallow}...purse?".... my reply..."ah...yeah"....Sheepishly he handed it back to me...and said he thought it was Beetle Memorabilia..... oh my...
Liz and I had a Great time at the shows....Introducing Miss. Scarlett to some of our Most Favorite People....
What a Life!
Michael and I are on the road, again today...then supper with friends...Peg is riding Shotgun....It's gonna be a BLAST!!!
Wish You All Were Here!!!!!
Love to Ya..
Barb C.

3 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Would love to have been there -- looks like a great show. Aren't those g'babies the best!!!! It's a beautiful day here & I'm headin' out to do a little buying. I'm wishing us both luck. Jan

Anonymous said...

Barb just FYI Williamsburg garage sales are this weekend. Dont know when they all start but ours is open on Thurs at 11:00 and Friday and Saturday, Dont know if there is anything you'd be interested in but thought I'd let you know. Tammy

pollyanns said...

Had a blast with your guys today! Thank for sharing your wonderful guests with us :0) Can't wait to get together again soon... Love ya, sweetie!