Monday, April 4, 2011

Details...Details...oh dear...

Chandelier is up... Wine Glasses... are Hanging From the Cast Iron Pitch Fork...Over the Food Table...
am unpacking some of the Wonderful Treasures...I have been Gathering....Mmmm....Mmmmm!
These are pretty blurry...but...that's just the way my shop is...kind of a blur...
Liz came out today...and helped throw some displays together...a Welcome Hand! It is looking pretty Gnarly... Lots of Vintage Textiles... Fun! Fun! Fun! I still have Miles..and Miles to go...Peg is coming tomorrow..{with a New Load of her Amazing Gourds!!!} we'll get'er done...
I picked up some very cool stuff, tonight... I'll have the Shop's Lawn Full!!!
I'm clearing out some stuff.. but...man...There is Gonna Be Some Very Cool...New Arrivals!...
I'm Excited!

6 comments:

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

Hmmmm...Peg is arriving with new gourds tomorrow...and Wednesday just happens to be my 30th Birthday(GASP!) How perfect is that?!?!? ;)

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Oh Barb...you make me smile.
Kari

Simply Iowa said...

Kari...I'm glad I make ya Smile...I wasn't smiling when I looked in the mirror...this morn...
I colored my hair, yesterday.... and just got a glimps of reality... I'm a cross between the Mad Hatter...and Gene Simmons...oh dear...
Just in time for the Garden Party...
Keep Smilin' Sweet Pea!
Barb C.

Simply Iowa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUD!!!!
I remember my 30th...it was my most difficult... I had to grow up... 40....was nothin'...
I'm SURE Peg has one... You Can't Live Without!
Love to Ya!!!
SWEET CHHEKS!!!!
Barb C.

Virginiarose said...

love the chandelier,Gene Simmons is worth alot of money his game is all about marketing.I think you are on the right path keep thinking outside the box
remember when others around you are losing their heads(puns intended) you must keep yours
have a good day
a smile is just a frown turned upsde down G

Simply Iowa said...

Hey...'G'...
I 'Live' Outside The Box...
and...down The Rabbit Hole....oh my...Remember...as an Old Friend once told me..."It's All About The Journey"...
Oh My...what a Journey it is...
Love to You...
Barb C.