Tuesday, April 5, 2011

All God's Creatures....

Peg got in, today...with another load, of her Amazing Artwork...
I was breathless...
"All God's Creatures"...was one she had been working non-stop on... I couldn't wait to see it... She put everything on it...and...inside a hinged door... {who would have thought...a hinged door..on a gourd...} Things she loves the most.... Bugs.... and even a snake... Garden Creatures....God's Creatures...She nestled one of her favorite bird's nests, inside... with three little eggs, her mother gave her...{Peg was so close to her Mother.... she has been gone 23 years...} and the hinge...came from her Father's collection of old hardware...
It is sold...already... Dustin, Audrey's wonderful husband... came rolling in, looking for the perfect Birthday Gift...for Sweet, Aud...{sweet cheeks tasty treats} and... I Think he hit the Jackpot! I'm so glad he got it for her... What an Amazing Piece... For an Amazing Girl...
Peg has a Lovely Collection, that will be here for the Garden Party...
More images, tomorrow...
John and I got Fountains going... and lot's of dibby dabby's done...today...when Peg arrived.... we Cranked, on the Greenhouse...Primitives, in  the morn...we are going to scrape the clock...for sure...
but...there is always...Wine..and Chocolate....
Love to Ya...
Barb C.

1 comment:

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

I literally dropped to my knees when I saw this! Dustin had put it on a table and was just waiting until I noticed...it is amazing...PEG is amazing...it is one of the most special gifts I have ever (or WILL ever receive).

I just can't stop looking at it...the nest on the back has 4 perfect little eggs...just like our little family. I have to stop now or my comment will be a mile long. I'm in awe!