Saturday, March 19, 2011

UNI-DOME and Bourbon Street...{Scarlett images, tonight!}

Heavy... stuff.... and... comfy chair... to relax, in the shop...ahhhhh...
Chandeliers riding shotgun!
Allyson...with our 'Lute'...from UNI! 
 I have to laugh.... seeing my little 'Pink Purse' sitting on the ledge... smiling at the camera... {oh dear...{I think anyone who knows me...knows... I'm not much of a 'Pink' person..}this pathetic little thing...was all I could find, in a pinch, when the old black one gave out...{it's really a make up case... like the last one... perfect, for all of the crap I must have to survive...inhaler... check book.. debit card... cash... patchouli...change..pens...a big, fat marker...for the signatures... receipts...lens cleaner...gum...hand sanitizer...lotion... business cards... phone numbers....Aleve....more receipts...... everything from... super glue, to lip gloss...I pray I never confuse the two...oh dear...{ when I open it... it's like a 'Jack in the Box'... I remember dumping it, one time... my friends were all on their hands and knees, trying to find all of the debris, that some how, vomited...all over the floor... it's amazing...what a little bag, can bind, together... almost...like a Hay Baler...... oh dear...} So...Daughter, Liz... signed the bottom....as a joke.."Barbie...all grown up!"...it got me thinkin'... I should have friends, start signing it!!! Oh My.... The Bank, has signed it...{stamped}... and I have gotten Great Signatures...from the Coolest of Cats!
I had folks at the show, thinking, I had purchased it there...as a piece of Folk Art... It is lookin' kind of Gnarly! Who'd a Thought!?

It was Great seeing everyone! Dale... Mary Ellyn...Linda... Sweet Polly...and Bob......Julie and Gail....the Canadians... Carol and Chuck... George and Terry...Dave... soooo....many friends!
I bought some Fun Stuff! and so did Allyson! Yeah!
This is the Fabulous "Bourbon Street"... {at 314 Main Street, Cedar Falls} Oh my...the Food Is Amazing!!! {they don't make Cajun Martini's...so...I had a plain old 'Dirty' one... with lots of olives!}
We had a great evening....
Liz says we can come visit....today {she had said, she didn't want any visitors, until they get home... but she is so Proud of the Beautiful Little Peanut... she is willing to Share! I bragged, throughout the Show, last night... and brought all sorts of Happy Wishes home for Liz and Nick!
I'll have images of Sweet Scarlett, tonight!!!}
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got some good stuff and had a nice time.

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Rebecca!
Yep...it was All Good!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.