Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shop Images....

1940's hooked pillow.... I love these.... this one is perfect, lounging on the old green sofa.... I worked in the shop, the early evening... It's fun, seeing things take shape...I'm just getting things a bit organized... I'll have better images, as things pull together... Peg will be up, to help out...and have a nice selection of her Amazing Gourds! Can't wait!
I'm putting all the late 1880's and early 1900's silver plate, together.... in the front area... with the '50's sofa, and chair.... It will be nice, to have a place to visit.... The sofa is a perfect display, for linens, and throws.... I am using Reindeer Moss, I found at Sisters' Garden, on the old Silver.... tho... it appears bright, here.... {flash} it's pretty cool, and chartreuse, in person.... perfect for early Spring...
Trays...and trays... I picked up a HUGE one, {not unpacked, from Nashville}that will be great, in the 'stack'!

"Riverview"....I love early, monogrammed pieces...

{Steph and I took our 5 a.m. walk, this morning.... seems we both were up every 2 hours, looking at the clock....through the night... my alarm never went off, at 4:30.... thankfully, John was up, a little before 5, and I hit the road running.... It was cold, and windy... but... we're ready to go again, in the morn!}
Have a Wonderful Day...
Barb C.

3 comments:

Gatherings said...

Oh My that is early.I am just going to head out now. Wish the wind was not blowing!

Simply Iowa said...

It was pretty Chilly! But...Steph and I made it! Whew!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

Barb! Sorry I've been MIA...after the party last Sunday we've been fighting sickness...plus all my moving big stuff around really did Dustin in and he has to have hernia surgery tomorrow! I'll return all your fabulous serving items and stop by to look at the bin piece as soon as I possibly can!