Friday, March 4, 2011

MISSION.... IMPOSSIBLE.... { no worries...'impossible' isn't in my vocabulary...}

The Shop is Officially....DESTROYED....
With the latest additions... late...last night... it's official...
there isn't the tiniest of spots... that hasn't been torn up...
I have turned it...Completely...Up Side...Down...Side...and...
Side Ways....
{the 1954 sofa...and chair, pretty much...was the last straw...}
Truly...like Falling Down The Rabbit Hole....
I will be CLOSED...'til Further Notice...
{ 'Garden Party' Opening...April 8th... and 9th...}
I have A Grand Vision....oh dear... it's Wild... and...a bit ...Mad...
But... Wonderful...a... Whole Lot...THEATRICAL!
{no peeking}
I'll be posting a few images... as I go... and will still be working...shopping...gathering... stashing...and... delivering... as usual... just won't open the doors..to the little shop....{Rabbit Hole} until..."SHOWTIME!"
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: