Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Curly Willow...oh dear...

I am totally Hooked...on Curly Willow.... Peg and I used it at 'Heart'.... it was absolutely Perfect, for the 'Rabbit Hole'! Gnarly as can be... I'll have images tomorrow.... I gnarled bunches of it, around the entrance, to the South Greenhouse... very.... cool... I will order tons more, for inside the shop... It looks like Gnarly roots, growing from the walls...
Steph {stephanie brandenburg studios} got me hooked on it.... years ago... when we did 'Heart', together... {Fern Hill}...
I had a very busy day...lots of work... I pulled a tendon, in my hand, a few days ago...and... another, in my leg... last week... so... I'm a bit on the 'gimpy' side... but... still... gettin' 'er done... just... a bit slower....{climbing ladders really... suck...}
I'm unpacking some very fun, stuff... I want them to be surprises, for the Garden Party... so... I haven't been posting many images...{sorry}....Soon...very soon... I'll share....
Love...to Ya!
{I'm sorting through, my Victorian Calling Card, Collection...I bought them...years ago... It's time, to send them on, to others...}
Barb C.

No comments: