Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why is it....They Always Look Younger... and Can Eat Anything....

I ran across this Crazy image, John and I had taken, together... {I still can't believe he did it....} ahhh... about...hmmm... close, to 30 years ago... well... maybe 27... Now... do we look, 17 years apart...in age... {he's the older...by the way...so don't ask...} ahh... nope... and... I have gained...and lost...hundreds of pounds...over the last, nearly 30 years...John...still wears the same size...34x30...jeans...{tho...I see them unbuttoned...a lot....} He eats Ice Cream... Every Night...Bacon...Eggs....Pork Chops...Gravy....and... he still looks Young....{and...he still Smokes!} See...something just isn't fair about this...Not...that I want him, to age...or get fat...I just don't want to age...or have to watch every single solitary thing, I put close to my face!
I'll be leaving for Nashville, early, Valentines Day....
So...Thought I'd put this on... as a little reminder...
I Like Him...
Barb C.

No comments: