Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh My.....

Peg and I were whipped...last night....she said, while waiting for our food...."I'm so tired...I feel like my face could fall off, right into my plate".... Steph said, at night, during set up, here, a few years back...while throwing herself, onto the bed......"I feel like a bag of bones"... Peg said the very same thing, last night...
I was up at 4, took a hot, bubble bath...then, went back to bed... and overslept, 'til 8:30....We have to Run.... finish the booth...get flowers, and be done by 3. The show opens at 6...IT IS AMAZING!!!!
I'll have lots of images, tonight, and the next couple of days....
It's been a real roller coaster ride... I crawled under the big table, yesterday... in the booth...and shut the entire world out, for a few minutes.... oh...my....
I'll fill ya in...another time...
{The Sign isn't mine....sorry everyone....I have no idea how much... it isn't priced yet....}
Have a Great Day!
Barb C.

4 comments:

Gatherings said...

Looks Amazing! Best of Luck! Wanda

Kay said...

Awesome!
That rug! divine! I spy at least one quilt, I knew you had them there.
Trying to not squeal over the lovelies in the big old cubbie thing.

Have a great show GF... can't wait to see more photos and hear all about it!
PS Glad you found some solace under the table. We all need hidey holes from time to time.

Anonymous said...

At our garage sales when we'd finally get the tables up and all the stuff gathered and I just didn't know how it could was all going to come together, I used to lay on the tables and my only prayer was "Oh, God, Oh God, Oh God....." he always listened and came through and it all got done, your post made me smile, Tammy from the burg.

Gatherings said...

Hope your day went well