Friday, February 18, 2011

Cranked!!!!!

We...Sold...Sold...Sold...The booth  is STRIPPED!!!!
 Sold the Amazing 1750's Corner Cupboard...{Peg and I are delivering it, to Indiana...Sunday...} and almost EVERY BACK UP PIECE I TOOK!!!!! There were 'SOLD' Tags....Littered throughout the Heart Show...Un...Believable!
Thanks to Everyone...for their much needed prayers.... I was about as low...as one...could be....{so much...happened...that nearly dropped me...this week...those Angels with 2x4's...can be ruthless...}
We still have one person, after another...saying how amazing our booth is...and giving us their 'Best in Show' award... scrounging...for something to purchase.....amazing...Do You...Have Any Idea...what that means to an old Iowa Girl....
I truly couldn't have pulled this off... without Peg...and the support of Allyson... Vikki... and... the light heartedness..of Amy... and prayers...prayers...prayers... oh my...{we had the most wonderful customers....as well...}
We Cranked...The Heart Cranked....
Susan Kramer{promoter} has...made her Parents...proud...Dick and Libby...are Smiling...She took the reins, of Heart...after their sudden loss...and I see it flying... Great People....
If You Didn't make it...this year.... make plans...for next February....It's...AMAZING!
The Show Ends...at 5, tomorrow afternoon...it's still...well worth the Visit!
{here are a few images I took, early Friday Morning...before the show opened...it is amazing...Thanks for all of the 'well wishes'...and lovely comments...}

Love To Ya...
Barb C.

3 comments:

pollyanns said...

I'm SOOOOO pleased for you! Have a fantastic rest of the weekend and a safe trip home!

Barntiques said...

You made all of us other IOWA GIRLS proud! Prayers work wonders, but I am pretty sure you had it under contral all along. Good for you!

Gatherings said...

What did the ripped down booth look like? Hope you get home before the yucky weather comes in!