Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Things...

Ahhh...Sweet Sarah... She sent these Darling Little Girl's Hangers, for Liz's, Little Scarlett... It was so Great seeing Sarah, and her Family... always....Priceless...
Chery brought this Sweet Memorial... I had to have it... { Chery always has something, that I can't resist....} This one says "At Rest"....
 and  "Our Darling" I don't know why I Love these hand made Memorials so...Maybe, I think they deserve to be Loved, and appreciated... They were at one time, held very dear...and... tho, the original owners, are now, long gone... I respect that Sentimental way of being, that seems so Lost...{this one is made from feathers, and wax flowers...from the last quarter of the 1800's...}
This is a bad image...of the Gnarliest Old Dry Sink... Love It! On top, is a round Chick House... I Love them!
Ahhh.... an Old Red Glider...This will be Perfect for Spring... Just around the Corner... 
Here are a few images from the Anamosa Show... The Crowd was strong, the entire day... tons of people... Nice people...It's funny... You can be fed the most amazing personal comments... then let one negative comment, steal your joy... how sad...It was great seeing everyone... and visiting...and... meeting the Sweetest blog followers...{Angels...} Thank You, for all of your Kind Words... { I see Leann, my neighbor... I was very blessed, with Great, Great... neighbors...}
It was wonderful, seeing Kathy, from Plaza Antique Mall, in Dyersville...{on highway 20, not far from Dubuque....} I don't get up there often enough...I miss that...and...Kathy...

{I truly laughed, and laughed...danced to Barry White, that Connie B. was playing, during set up...we kept telling her to Crank it Up!... and had a wonderful time, during set up, and throughout the Show..... somehow, things just unraveled, during tare down... stressful...}
Barb C.

No comments: