Friday, November 19, 2010

Whew! What a Day! Sisters' Garden's Open House... Amazing!

Took off, bright and early... headed to Illinois.... The table was very nice, but not what I needed....{I am so thankful, for the call....} Found some fun stuff... Stopped at the Junk Asylum,{ it was packed full of great stuff!} and found the most amazing quilt...{that found a wonderful home, already....} made some deliveries... then... Headed to Sisters' Garden's Open House! It was BLOW YOUR MIND AMAZINGGGGG! {I had battled a flippin' headache, all day... Sweet Amy, offered to drive to Sisters', so I said, you drive, I'll get supper!} She picked me up... and we flew, to Sisters'.... the thing is... I forgot my camera, in my Truck.... So... go to Sisters' Garden, and check out their blog.... I felt so bad.... I could have shared so much... It was so beautiful... as always... the food, and people...the lights... the cool stuff... the place was packed... We had the most amazing time... The Open House runs through tomorrow.... {it truly is, a 'Must See'....} Then...we went to Oxford, Iowa{ a small town, 20 minutes north of Sisters'} to a wonderful Restaurant, "Augusta's"...not realizing, we needed reservations... so, we sat at the bar, hoping to get seated...{The place was totally packed!} a very nice couple, offered to share their table with us... We had a Great Time...The restaurant is New Orleans Style... so, it was fun visiting with the folks, {that happened to be related to Barb H. from Sisters'.... small world!} about the trip I took with Allyson, this Summer, to New Orleans! I even had a couple of Cajun Martinis... they were good... but.... the one I managed to drink, over several hours, this Summer, from "K-Paul's", in New Orleans...... well... that was a Frickin Martini....oh dear...pretty hard to beat! I'm on the road, bright and early.... Have a delivery to make, 20 miles south, by 7 a.m.... then a pick up, north, by 9 a.m.... Then getting everything situated, in the shop.... I'll have the camera... and... hopefully... no headache....{my head is still thumpin'...dang...} Amy and I had the most wonderful time...We'll have to do it again, soon! See ya, Barb C.

No comments: