Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving.....

It was Great seeing the Kids.... and Baby 'J'.... We had much to eat.... and everything turned out pretty good.... The Squash Pie, I think was a little too sweet...{ I should have followed the directions....and not added more sugar... the kids liked it...} Justin Jr., liked the squash... and seemed to enjoy the meal.... He also was intrigued by the old grinder, that's attached to the cupboard, in the dining room.... He's going to be just like his male elders.... mechanical.... I gave him a little toy phone for his birthday, that makes all sorts of sounds... but, he liked the old grinder, much better....I got most everything cleaned up, and put away... and have a big day ahead...I'm still fighting the crud... and seems nothing slows down, even when you are sick...A computer Genius, fixed my old lap top... so, I will pick that up, this morning... I always lend the Bank, one of our chairs, for Santa, to sit in... They are getting all decorated, today, for Christmas... so, I'll run that up to them....I was thinking about putting the tree up, today, but a friend from Southern Iowa just called, and has a 6 legged store table, he thinks John could do something with...{it needs a little work} so, I think I'll work in the shop, this weekend...put the tree up, on Monday..{it's supposed to be very cold, the first of the week...and a good time to work in the house...} The Primitive Open House, is the 4th and 5th... I've been gathering some goodies, for that... Peg will be up.... Can't wait.... a very busy week ahead... Yeah!
Gotta Go!
Hope Everyone had the most Amazing Thanksgiving!
Barb C.

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

It does seem to be interesting to the little man. God bless the curious mind!
Have a super weekend and hope you feel better soon!
★Linda★(from down here in SE Iowa)

Gracie's Cottage said...

I LOVE that photo - there's nothin' quite like a little boy!


Jan