Thursday, November 11, 2010

So Small...

I had to put this song on this morning... Peg and I have been working hard..and things are moving forward... Seems like if things can go wrong...they do...{from every side}Peg told me to get out from under what ever star, that is raining garbage all over me... She said," It's never one thing...with you.... it's several..all at once"...oh yeah... I was visiting with one of my dear friends, yesterday... she asked where that girl is, that always tells her, to pull out her 'Streams in the Desert'....and reflect... {I haven't been doing that myself...too busy... I opened it, just now to read this...} "Use the cross you bear as a crutch to help you on your way, not as a stumbling block that causes you to fall.... You may others from sadness to gladness beguile, If you carry your cross with a smile." What a wonderful message to see, while being attacked... I'm so thankful, for the reminder... Images tonight... Have a Glorious Day.... and...Keep Smiling... Barb C.

No comments: