Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Why is it... when we almost have things, all put together... I always, at the last hour...flip everything around...and create a huge, monster mess.... Oh Dear.... Peg says I do this... every time... She's right... The furnace, quit, and wouldn't start, again... Peg was freezing... John was cussing... I.... was... calm....after taring the furnace apart... calling around, for advise... He got it figured out...{ this is a good story, about helping people.... John got a call last week, from a man, who needed his truck door adjusted... {John used to work on cars..} John drove to the man's home, and fixed his door... he didn't want any pay... said to forget it... But, the man insisted on sending some of his Farm Raised Beef, home with John...today, as John was trying to find someone who might know the furnace's problem, he ran across the man's name, in heating repair{he had no idea what the man did for a living...} John called him, and thanks to his advise, John got the furnace fixed... and the little shop, is warm... Angels... oh my...} This is one of the Primitive areas, in the little Shop... Peg and I ate supper, around 7, then we tore into this area.... I Love it! The Victorian Lap Robe, made of wool, and used to keep you warm, while Sleigh Riding... is darling... Very Worn... But the subject is perfect, for the Holiday Season...
I ran across some of the gnarliest, grungiest...old, old ornaments, today... oh dear... Love 'em!
Ahhh... Peg's Christmas Egg Gourd Ornaments... They are, blow your mind, wonderful.... Great Christmas Gifts.... Truly One of a Kind....Amazing Artwork....and... will be here, for the Open House, Saturday and Sunday, 11-6!

3 comments:

House Things said...

I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you and the shop! Love the playlist!

summersundays-jw said...

I love those old ornaments. Wish I could be there. Hope you have a fantastic sale & stay warm. Jan

crowbiddy said...

I do wish I could be there. I know everything will be GNARLY!!
bev in canada