Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Playing Taps... for the Old H.P.

Well... the cats, killed my laptop..... yes... my diary... my therapy.... they killed it... but... I am up and running... so... I broke my Piggy Bank... and scraped enough together, to get a good, no frills, work horse, of a laptop....I have replaced the old girl.... I don't have much time, to get everything on this computer.... Peg is here, helping me... and we are trying to get things pulled together... Scout's{our horse} eye, is all inflamed, so the vet was out this morning...he's gonna be fine... she said in the old days, they called it Moon Blindness...he's not blind... but, for some reason, this inflammation comes and goes... they used to think it was with the moon changing... Marv called {Clock repair service} the beautiful Store Regulator, is up and going.... Just in time for the Open House...I got that picked up... Hit several stores, scouting out the best deal...computer wise...{after 2 different places checked out the old one... booo hooo. with the sad..sad news...} I'm off, and running... mostly...just... off... Barb C.

No comments: