Sunday, November 28, 2010

Heart of Country....Ya Hoo!!!!

Got loads of fliers in the mail today... so thought I'd share them with you.... Make those plans, to attend, all of the shows in Nashville! If you go to the website, they have added a program, where you can see a short documentary of 'Heart'.... it really got me energized! Don't be intimidated, about the antique prices, they are quoting... yes... there are some very amazing pieces there.... you definitely can learn a lot .... the trip is a Bargain, if you look at it as an Antiquing Seminar, alone....I have always been able to buy there...my friends, too... One of my friends bought a darling Pie Safe, at Heart, for under 300.00....They also have the 'Under 200.00 ' Booth.... everything is under 200.00.... I usually set up, very near to that.... it's always a busy place! There are 2 other shows, going on, the same time... one, just across the street...the other, at the Fairgrounds....
 I hope you will stay at the Opryland.... the rate is 184.00 a night...{there truly is no place like it....} and that rate is per room... not, per person! So...Gather a group...and Share! You won't regret it!
{www.heartofcountry.com}
Have a Beautiful Sunday!
Barb C.
{click on the images, to enlarge!} Be sure and get your ticket for the Wonderful, Preview Party.... It is SOOOO worth it....{ it includes the most amazing Buffet...and Champagne!}and, it includes a pass, for the next two days...Libby Kramer always told me, to bring enough, for three shows... The Heart Show, changes daily.... as things sell, the Vendors bring in new merchandise...They provide a 'storage area', for us... and that is so Great! We can keep pulling from the back! You miss a day... you miss a lot! This Show, will Blow You Away!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Barb,
Really looking forward to you coming to Heart of Country. You're right, there is no other show like it!

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Pam!
Me Too!!!! It's the most intense, grueling show, I do.... But...Oh My.... It's So Incredible...I look forward to seeing you too!!!!...It's going to be a Great Show!!!!
Barb C.