Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cooooool Cupboard....it's an Angel thing...I've Got JOY!

Oh my..... Seems since I jumped off the cliff, and committed to Heart of Country... My gears are in 'fast forward'... I always procrastinate so... Never decide, on the Heart, 'til the very last moment...{usually early January} as you all know, if you have followed me, for more than a day, I am always struggling... always...Barely keeping the boat a float... but, I know, with God's hand, at the Helm... I may have to do a lot of bailing, but, will keep the little boat upright....and sometimes, even sailing....{Dear God... I Love those days!} If I were a wealthy woman... so many decisions would be a 'no brainer'... But, that's not my journey... And...that's o.k. It is very uncharacteristic, for me to jump, at this... but... in my heart, I just know, it's the right thing to do.... {I have no show partner... money is tight...Winter is looming... I don't have 'Heart' stuff...{It takes the right stuff} but... in my soul... I know I will... I have no doubt.... Confidence is high... I so hope, some of you, will join me... in Nashville... It truly is the most Amazing Show, and Place, I have ever been...You can come, and take in everything... I can only take in a thimble full...and work myself, into the ground...and still.... LOVE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT! It's Magic... Don't 'wish' you could come.... Eleanor Roosevelt said, "It takes as much energy to wish, as it does to plan."... Get Plannin' Ya'll! Picked this amazing, old Primitive Cupboard up today..It took my breath away... Only 2 feet, or little more, wide...7 feet tall...all hand made, from scraps, back in the early 1900's... wearing a coat, of old, dry, Dove Grey paint... arched panels, on the front, and sides... gnarly fragments, of old wallpaper, on it's rough sawn back...and, the most amazing Crown... oh my... Pals, Jeff and Nichole told me about it.... {Thank You, my Angels...Thank You...} My friend who had it{another Angel}, said everyone who saw it, picked it apart,{ Bless their Hearts!} so she didn't think I'd like it, either...{normally she rings me...} {I told her how much I loved it... and gave her a big bear hug, that took her breath away!} See... this is an Angel thing... This Cupboard should have been long gone... but... it was waiting, patiently... Speaking of Angels... I popped in at Sisters' Garden... Their Open House begins Friday, at 5. I will be there...{With Bells On!!!} PLEASE.... don't miss it... It will be Amazing...{be sure and get some of the Pine Sachets... they will blow your mind!} Barb C. {p.s. If you are considering staying anywhere, except, the Opryland Hotel.... Don't...} http://www.heartofcountry.com/.} {wait 'til you see the other Angel Blessings... I'm tellin' ya... It's truly a 'God Thing'... and... don't think God, is doing this, just for me... When you help one person... you have no idea, how many you reach... it also works the other way... when you hurt one person... you also..... hurt many... please... think about it...} {I love the commercial, about being responsible... When people go a little out of their way, to help someone... others observe that, and then go a little out of their way, to help another...it doesn't get better than that....}

7 comments:

crowbiddy said...

Now that's a CUPBOARD!! Please, more cupboard pics, and tables, and other gnarly treasures.
bev
xox

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Bev,
You want to see Cupboards... Nashville... Nashville... I can get'em to Iowa... Come, Take in, Antiquing HEAVEN!!!!

Kay said...

Love the color, the shape, the details... Love It!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Beautiful! I love it!
Teresa

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Kay, and Teresa!
I about dropped when I saw this Old Girl.... Love IT! I would so love to keep it....It Truly has a Voice...and can belt out, quite a tune!
It will make some deserving, special person, a wonderful addition to their home!
Barb C.

Viva la Cottage said...

Hang on, I'm clapping and singing..........................
Okay! Good luck with the show. The cupboard is to die for!

Anita said...

Loving the curbed door top!