Saturday, November 27, 2010

'Christmas Past' Mouse...

This was the Sweetest Little Mouse... I'd scratch the work surface of the 'Paul Bunnion' cupboard... and he'd make his way, from the 10 foot tall Cupboard top, to the work surface, where I had crushed biscotti, inside a turned upside down, broken tea cup... the break, was a perfect door, for the Little Mouse... He'd sit inside, and munch on the treats.... what a Darling.....Peg stood forever, before she snapped this, many years ago....  I sure miss that Little Mouse....

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I know he's cute and some people keep them as pets but rodents, reptiles and spiders really don't fit my description of 'pet'.
I do, however, love the little mice they are making at all the craft shows. They are adorable.
★Linda★

Simply Iowa said...

Oh Linda....
He's not a rodent... he's just a small creature... I don't hurt spiders, or anything, for that matter...everything has it's purpose... { insects, Must stay outside....the spiders help keep them in check...}Snakes...well... when I see one, I move quickly, the other way...
Have a Great Day!
Barb C.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Oh, I mean them no harm--as long as they do not choose to reside in my home. Same as with the others. Snakes keep the bugs and rodents in check. They are most welcome in our garden. Spiders are equally welcome--in the garden. Why does it seem that the smaller the creature, the more destructive they can be?
*Linda*

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Linda!
I'm with you.... I Love All of God's Creatures....Great and Small.... I don't want mice in the house... John's cats, usually keep them out... Spiders are welcome... I'm sure they get mad at me, for knocking thier webs down, now and then... I do not like flies....so... I can live with the spiders...{if the spiders wind up, in my way... I scoop them up, and outside they go....}
Barb C.