Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Images...

This is a Concrete Santa, that is only about a foot tall... but, his detail is great, and he would make a darling door stop! I think everyone missed him, yesterday... I have him tucked in an urn, outside...
This Statue, is perhaps, my favorite... It's not for sale... it's a Memorial, to the Geese, that used to be here, at the shop...
The little Boys, are hiding in the evergreen... I love vintage concrete....
Bottle Brush trees...I have even bought some cool modern ones...they look so neat, in a Village...
I love this old oil painting...friend, Jean, had it... and I'm kinda glad, she couldn't find the perfect spot!
This is a Memory Tree, I have been working on.... I leave it out, and as I run across damaged ornaments, or, fun jewelry fragments, I stick it on... I have several folks wanting one, when I get 'em done.... I just need another 24 hours, in each day....{or, organization, and structure...oh dear...}
Peg's Beautiful Gourds.... They are going to make many folks happy, Christmas Morn! And many years after!
This is one, of two Vintage Bells, from the Red Wing Stoneware Factory, in Minnesota!

2 comments:

crowbiddy said...

thank you for posting pics.....just wonderful! Now I want MORE! lol How about some cupboards??
hugs
bev

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

The shop looked amazing as usual! Dustin gave me a few of my Christmas presents early! I almost started crying when he pulled out the gourd I was oogling...when it was gone Friday night I was so disappointed...should have known you were looking out for me ;) I posted some images on FB and tagged you...feel free to copy and share them on your blog!