Monday, November 15, 2010

Big News! Nashville Bound!!!! February! Heart of Country!!!!

First....I want to Thank everyone who stopped in, for the Open House...I can't tell you, how much it meant to me...Tho... I'm always scrapping pennies together...this is never about the money... If it were, I wouldn't be doing this... It's about the people...and the great old junk...{The Amazing Antiques, and Soulful Fragments} Cesare Pavese said "We do not remember the Days...We remember the Moments." This is so true...and I enjoyed so many wonderful 'moments', over the weekend... I think others enjoyed a few, as well.... I hope I inspired a few, to get goin', on their Holiday Plans... if for no one else, for the Child within themselves....they deserve it... I want to especially Thank Peg.... What would I do without that girl.... I'm always stumbling, and fumbling...she's always picking up the pieces... She wasn't feeling well, all weekend, and worked her little heart out...I kept telling her, to go rest... but, no... She is something else. She is so much, like my Sister, Chery...I wish they could have met... They would have been the best of friends...When the world is spinning, round and round... Peg, always seems to grab ahold, and stabilize.... {we are truly like the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare.... {occasionally, that little March Hare, will hurl a tea cup, through the air... but.... the Mad Hatter, always ducks, in the nick of time... I think we both expect a few explosions, now and again... I tend to hurl a few tea cups, myself...} Thank You, Peg....From the Bottom of my Heart... Speaking of 'Heart'... We're Goin' to NASHVILLE!!!! HEART OF COUNTRY!!!! IN FEBRUARY!!!! MAKE PLANS TO JOIN US!!!! Oh my Gosh!!!! I found out, last week... but wanted to get through the Open House, before I Shared the Huge Surprise!!!!! I visited with Susan, the Promoter...and she was hoping I could make it this year.... For the 30th Anniversary... and I said...YES!!!! {don't know how...yet...but YES!!! I'm 'handing it over'... He always seems to get me where I need to be...} I can't begin to tell you, how wonderful this show is.... and Nashville is... and the OPRYLAND HOTEL....my HAPPY PLACE!!!! YOUR HAPPY PLACE!!!! It's Food for the Soul! I'm hoping Peg can go... Gail H. is penciled in... Allyson is penciled in... START MAKING PLANS!!!! NOW!!!! Get a group together... The Hotel has a special rate, for Heart of Country.... Share with friends... It wouldn't cost much.... MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! Eleanore Roosevelt said..."Do something each day, that scares you..." Come on! There will be 3 Amazing Shows, going on, over that week.... Don't miss out, on the Preview Party, at Heart... It's worth every penny!!!!! Just Do It!!!!! I'll have more info, later.... Google Heart of Country... and you'll get some great inspiration! I have to run...Peg is on her way out... but I had to tell ya! Start Making Plans TODAY!!!! Barb C.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Barb,
Heart of Country!!! That is wonderful news. It'll be good to have you back. Now all we have to do is get ready!!!
Pam