Saturday, October 9, 2010

Treasures...

I Love Funky, Weird, Gnarly, things... so... this old tool, was right up my alley...it's very cool...
My friend, Don Mc., thought so too.... he snagged it, out of my pile, at the Estate Sales Check Out...{he didn't know, he was in a 'sold' pile...} thought he was going to buy it... ah... not so much... I asked him to step away from the Gnarly Tool... it was in my pile... he graciously, put it back... Poor Don....
the heart shaped pieces, are a buckle... love 'em... and the tiny wire whip, is for 'Horlick's Malted Milk'... very sweet...

1 comment:

Sisters Garden and Bloom said...

thinking of you ....only 3 more days till your best friend is home.....thanks for your note...we did sell all the mums today!! Shoot...I wish I would've known--I would've saved some back for you! I would love those cool letters you found at the estate sale if you still have them. So glad to see you back out there...finding the great stuff you always know how to find!! Hang in ......barb h.