Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweet Mary....

Mary met up with me, before I went to get Polly...We had lunch...at Famous Dave's, in Cedar Falls...She thought I needed a friend... Mary... is the most wonderful, friend...She loves her Cats... Like I Love my Critters...Mary took one of our Kittens, that was kind of a dwarf... some of my other friends wanted him.... but, I knew he had to go to Mary... Mary battled cancer, shortly after she took 'Munchkin' home... she says, he kept her going... Her husband snuck him into the hospital, after her surgery... the first thing Mary asked for, upon waking, was her Kitten......
Munchkin is very blessed to have Mary, too...
{I found this wooden carved Kitty, at Bob and Vi's... it had Mary's name on it...it even matched her top!}
{Meeting at Famous Dave's, worked out great... I took rib tips home for Polly, Nicky and John... They all were very pleased...}

No comments: