Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Polly's Home...

Thank God, for the Most amazing Vet, and Staff.... I didn't get any images there... as soon as I pulled up, they brought Polly out... oh my... She was going crazy... Pulling the poor trainer around and around... so... I loved her up, and corralled her in the Mustang...it was a long, long trip home... Polly was a nervous wreck... poor Girl....The closer we got to home, she seemed to know...When I parked the car... she flew towards the house...{dragging me...all the way!}I let her in... then she bee lined for the bedroom, and sat, staring at the bedroom door......No way, was she climbing on my bed, 'til she got a bath! So, she jumped in the tub, and I gave her a nice long bath! Then we went downstairs, and watched t.v.,{She has her own Wing Back Chair, in the t.v. room... all day, she refused to lay on the floor...whatever room she's in... she's on a chair, or sofa... When I did laundry, she even jumped on the old sofa, in the basement... She has Never jumped on that sofa.... Poor Baby... No flippin floor for her! She has eaten all of her rib tips, and is totally in love with the Dog Treats, Liz made, for the Dog Cancer Tribute... She sniffed those out, immediately! She has slept, a lot...I think we will both... sleep well, tonight...
Thanks to Everyone, for Everything....
Barb C.
{Betty G., I know we have never met... but... You Are an Angel... I'm sure of it... Thank You...}
{I hope you have a minute, to read, all of the wonderful comments, from all of the Angels, that keep me from falling off the cliff... Oh my.... Thank You....and... Thanks... to those, who don't leave a comment... but keep us, in your prayers.... oh my....}

8 comments:

Kay said...

That is the bestest news! Welcome Home Polly! You and your mama will rest well tonight for sure!

Gracie's Cottage said...

Hooray for Polly! Look at her soulful eyes - what a honey! So happy for you both that she is home where she belongs.

Jan

kimmykats said...

So glad your best friend is home with you. You both will sleep well tonight. They are truly a member of the family and should have their own chair!

vikki said...

~♥ TEARS OF SWEET, SWEET HAPPINESS FLOWING HERE.. I CAN NOT IMAGINE THE EMOTIONS HAPPENING WHEN YOU PULLED IN AT THE VET! I WONDER WHAT POLLY WAS THINKING THIS WHOLE TIME, OTHER THAN SHE PROLLY KNEW HER BESTEST FRIEND WOULD BE COMING SOON! SOOO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU THAT YOU ARE TOGETHER AGAIN! ENJOY THE SWEET UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! HAVE FUN!LOVEYA WITH HUGS & BLESSINGS, VIKKI ♥~

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Oh,I am soo happy she is home!
I bet you both are lovin it!
Such nice news!
Have a beautiful fall day, enjoy all the colors of fall!
Teresa

cconz said...

SOOO happy that your sweet girl is home. I can just feel your excitement.

Amy N said...

What a great picture of Polly in the middle of the bed - RIGHT WHERE SHE BELONGS!!! So happy for the both of you...as we say at our house "DOG PILE" hope you both snuggle in and have sweet dreams of rib tips, corner cupboards and long days full of sunshine
Take care - Amy N

Betty G said...

Thank you for your sweet words. You are an angel to me...and I am sure your sweet Polly agrees. I am so glad you have your sweet pup back home. God does answer our prayers. And He will be pouring out His blessings to you. Love to you~Betty
P.S. Please give Polly a big ole hug and kiss from me. :)