Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh Deer....

Mark and I went to Coggon, and picked up the Gnarly Concrete Deer... they make me smile... Their grungy moss, is perfect... We hope to use them at The Mid West Show, on the 24th, and do a Lodge Look... I bought a super, signed, Lodge Dining Set...{Log set, made in Minnesota, in the 50's...Round table, and 4 chairs... very nice....} I think the Deer was as curious about Mark's new purchase, {funky eye glasses}...as Mark....{I can't wait to see these beauties, resting atop a table,{the Buck, about a foot higher, than the Doe...oh my...} with Evergreen Boughs...and Sweet Annie... The Surface on these Darlings, totally make them... oh, deer...{I called the vet today... Polly is doing well... I am not going to visit... I'll just keep calling... If I go visit, they would have to board me, too... I could never leave her...5 more days....}

No comments: