Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Liz Update....

The day after Maggie died... Liz called, and said she knew Maggie had already whispered in another Dog's ear..... that her Mom, was coming, and would soon be there to rescue....She said Maggie was 'Pure Love', and wouldn't want her, to be sad.... so.... she drove to the animal shelter, and brought Benny home.... He is wonderful.... Liz looked at others.... but, they didn't seem to want anything to do with her.... Benny watched, from his cage... just sat there, patiently waiting his turn... then, went right to Liz....{ Benny had been there, for several weeks...} She knew him, immediately....They have been a blessing, to each other... Liz is stronger than me....
I want to send a Special Thank You, to Lynn and Lea, from Southern Iowa. I have been so busy, running... getting ready for the sale.... I hadn't checked the mail, until yesterday.... There was a Beautiful Sympathy Card waiting for Liz and I, with the most lovely, heartfelt sentiments... I feel bad, I didn't thank them, when they brought up all the wonderful stuff, for the sale...
What Special People...
I read the cards, to Liz.... she was very touched.... Me too....
We both want to Thank Everyone, who called and E-Mailed... visited... and prayed...
Thank You.....
Barb C. and Liz
Liz...and Benny
{it's so good... to see her smile...}{ I think that's a smile, on Benny, too... Please Rescue... these Babies, deserve the best... and all of my readers, are the 'Very Best'....} {I have edited this, over and over.... but, as I am looking at this image.... I look into Benny's eyes.... there is something, about a dog, that has been at a shelter... can you see it... it's a sadness...thankfulness... and wisdom... all rolled into one... so sorry... if you can't see it...}

4 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Beautiful picture of the two of them!
So Sweet they found each other.
Hugs to both of them!
Teresa

vikki said...

~♥ SOOO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF THEM... LIZ & BENNY... & THE REST OF THE FAMILY! YOU CAN SEE THE LOVE! THE BEST TO EVERYONE WITH YOUR NEW FUR ANGEL. HUGS & BLESSINGS, VIKKI ♥~

Betty G said...

Oh what a sweet pup! Benny's eyes are filled with relief that he has found his forever home....and filled with love. Maggie is his guardian angel pup. Happily ever after to Liz and Benny as Maggie smiles from heaven above. God bless them all. Luv~Betty

Anita said...

Good for Liz...and for Benny! It is so hard to pick when you go to the shelter, you want to take them all...