Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Harvest Sale....History....

Thank You.... all of you.... Each and everyone of you.... The sale was good... folks who brought things out, seemed happy.... some, very happy, to have cleared out, a lot... I am happy, for them.... I didn't thank, everyone, who was here for me.... during the most difficult, last two days....That would be.... Everyone who was here.... and my blog friends... you all came to my side, and rallied around me... and...my Pollyanna....The kids, John...rallied, as well... I am blessed...
You see... I am heartbroken.... and lost... tired, weak and raw.... frankly...done... just done....My mind is racing.... I just feel like, shutting everything down... yep... just done.....Liz told me, to put my best face on... I did.... I made it, through the sale.... but I'm done....
I don't know what way to turn...at this point.....dare I say...I Quit...
Enough... enough of everything...
Barb C.

4 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

I'm so sorry that life is so hard right now. Wish I had the magic words. All I can say is that you certainly have lots of people who care about you. We're here! Jan

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hang in there girl!
Take a breather, a walk, sit & read a nice book or magazine, relax in a bubble bath, drink some hot cider & let the mind & body have some TLC!
Take care of yourself!
BIG HUG to you!
Teresa

vikki said...

~♥ HEY SWEETIE... LOVEYA! YOU DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR YOU AT THIS TIME! JUST TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! ♥ WE ARE HERE FOR YA! MY THOUGHTS & PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, MAY GOD SURROUND YOU WITH HIS LOVE & UNDERSTANDING! ♥ LOVEYA WITH HUGS & BLESSINGS, VIKKI ♥~

cconz said...

Big hug to you barb!! It will work out. He was in your house for cripes sake. Please get some needed rest.