Tuesday, October 5, 2010

thanks carolyn a., for the sunflowers... she is an angel.... there just isn't much color, in my world yet...i'm still quite twisted...and still... getting hit, from every angle, it seems...better days ahead...{7 days... 'til i can rescue my pollyanna...i know...a few of you think i'm crazy... i guess you, that think i'm crazy... have never experienced, unconditional love...so sorry...for you... and... bless your hearts...}{ my polly didn't deserve this... she was protecting our home... she is my best friend... and, i'm sure is wondering, what she did to deserve this... God only knows, how much i miss my girl....}

4 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hang in there girl!
Prayers for you & Polly!
Teresa

vikki said...

~♥ SOO SWEET OF CAROLYN, SHE IS A SWEETIE... & SO ARE YOU! AND NOT CRAZY FOR THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR YOUR POLLYANNA!
IT IS SAD IF NO ONE HAS EXPERIENCED THAT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WE HAVE & RECEIVE FROM OUR FUR ANGELS!
SOON M'FRIEND YOU WILL GIT LOTSA COLD NOSE SNUGGLES & SLURPS...
LIL' OTIS SENDS A SLOBBERY KISS...TAKE CARE. XOXOXO LOVEYA WITH HUGS & BLESSINGS, VIKKI ♥~{LAST POST THE WORD VERIFICATION HAD THE WORD "PET" IN IT WHEN I WENT TO POST COMMENT}

pollyanns said...

I know I've been out of touch these last month and I didn't even make it to your sale (I'm sorry)... I just heard yesterday that you were hurting and I wanted to let you know that I love you and I will be praying for you. I haven't even been on anyone's blog, let alone my own, for months and months. I've just been too crazy with my world. I love, love, love you and promise the biggest hug I can muster the next time I see you.
Your friend - Polly Ann (the two legged variety) :0)

Anita said...

Barb- Yesterday I got a card from a friend that said "turn your face to the sun...." and I literally did that-and today looks like a beautiful day for you to do it too...Literally, get out in the sun, if you can- even if it is glinting off your windshield...that energy and vitamin D is good for you...and your soul. Hang in there.